ENRICH is an intensive and learner-centered course on communication in healthcare featuring:
- Interactive workshop tracks
- Communication skills practice and feedback
- Small learning group sessions
- Dynamic keynote speakers
Activities are designed to enhance knowledge, skills and personal awareness needed to practice and teach relationship-centered communication. Participants choose individual and collective objectives and develop a means of achieving them with the guidance of seasoned AACH faculty.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate relationship-centered communication skills for difficult conversations with patients and colleagues.
- Describe personal awareness skills and reflective practices that will allow them to stay in connection in the face of differences.
- Effectively address organizational factors, which undermine relationship-centered communication